Monday, January 30, 2006

Assignment 1

It is now the fourth week of the course and assignment 1 is due on Friday. My goal is to have it online Wednesday just in case I have problems uploading it. The concept map process really helped to breakdown the issue into manageable chunks so I think I will try to use this technique when dealing with complicated issues at work. It has also helped to demonstrate visually the depth and layers of some aspects of the issue I chose to explore. The hard part for me was the 500 word summary to explain the map and link to the literature. 500 words is not much to work with but then clear and concise writing should be an expectation at this level. One thing that was in the back of my mind when reading articles was that I did not want to read too many and not be able to refer to them in the write-up!

Gerona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home