Monday, February 06, 2006

The first assignment has been uploaded. I cannot say that I am 100% satisfied with it but, as much as I hate to admit it, I am learning that sometimes when you are juggling several differerent aspects to your life there is just not enough time to do everything to one's best ability. Often it comes down to the best one can do at that time. Anyway, regardless of the mark, the experience and exercise of module 1 was very worthwhile and has given me a tool I will use in my daily work.

I am going to concentrate instead on module 2 and being better organized for that. This evening I listened to the Stephen Downes presentation provided in the course and he raised many good points, especially about the role of post-secondary institutions. Before posting anything I am going to take a day or two and let the information sink in, read some good articles on the trends and then wade into the discussion activity.

Gerona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home